- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Nome weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The September weather guide for Nome, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Nome in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Nome in September, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nome in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nome in September - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Nome in September?
The average sea temperature around Nome in September is 9°C.
Does it rain in Nome in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Nome in September and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Nome sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nome in September 2020. Select a month to view Nome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:45||22:16|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||08:26||21:25|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||09:10||20:31|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in Alaska in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.