- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Nome weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 2121 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Nome, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alaska
How warm is it in Nome in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Nome in June, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nome in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nome in June - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Nome in June?
The average sea temperature around Nome in June is 5°C.
Does it rain in Nome in June?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Nome in June and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Nome sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nome in June 2021. Select a month to view Nome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||04:48||01:11|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||04:21||01:44|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||04:30||01:42|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in Alaska in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.