- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Nome weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -10-10°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -18-18°C min night temperature
- 55 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The January weather guide for Nome, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Nome in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -10°C in Nome in January, falling to -18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nome in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nome in January - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Nome in January?
The average sea temperature around Nome in January is -2°C.
Does it rain in Nome in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Nome in January and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Nome sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nome in January 2022. Select a month to view Nome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||11:59||16:12|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||11:30||16:54|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||10:47||17:44|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Alaska
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Where is warm in Alaska in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.