- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Nome weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -10-10°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -18-18°C min night temperature
- 55 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The January weather guide for Nome, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Nome in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -10°C in Nome in January, falling to -18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nome in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nome in January - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Nome in January?
The average sea temperature around Nome in January is -2°C.
Does it rain in Nome in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Nome in January and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Nome sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nome in January 2021. Select a month to view Nome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||11:59||16:13|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||11:29||16:55|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||10:46||17:45|
- Save 10% on selected Globus tours in 2021
- Book tours to Europe, South & North America
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in Alaska in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.