- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Nome weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -12-12°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -21-21°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Nome, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alaska
How cold is it in Nome in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -12°C in Nome in February, falling to -21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nome in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nome in February - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Nome in February?
The average sea temperature around Nome in February is -2°C.
Does it rain in Nome in February?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Nome in February and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Nome sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nome in February 2021. Select a month to view Nome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||10:43||17:49|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||10:00||18:33|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||09:12||19:18|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in Alaska in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.