- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Nome weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Nome, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alaska
How cold is it in Nome in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -4°C in Nome in April, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nome in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nome in April - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Nome in April?
The average sea temperature around Nome in April is -2°C.
Does it rain in Nome in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Nome in April and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Nome sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nome in April 2021. Select a month to view Nome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||08:17||21:56|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:26||22:39|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:33||23:28|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in Alaska in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.