- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Kodiak weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Alaska with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The June weather guide for Kodiak, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kodiak in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Kodiak in June, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kodiak in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kodiak in June - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Kodiak in June?
The average sea temperature around Kodiak in June is 8°C.
Does it rain in Kodiak in June?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Kodiak in June and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kodiak sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kodiak in June 2022. Select a month to view Kodiak sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:18||22:58|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:08||23:13|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:13||23:13|
- Find latest Millennium Hotels special offers for the USA
- Book hotel stays in Boston, Chicago, LA, New York & more
- Including theatre & city break offers & sales
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.