- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Deadhorse weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -16-16°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -23-23°C min night temperature
- 33 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The November weather guide for Deadhorse, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Deadhorse in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -16°C in Deadhorse in November, falling to -23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Deadhorse in November?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Deadhorse in November - that's 27% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Deadhorse in November?
The average sea temperature around Deadhorse in November is -2°C.
Does it rain in Deadhorse in November?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Deadhorse in November and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Deadhorse sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Deadhorse in November 2020. Select a month to view Deadhorse sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||09:31||15:43|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||10:54||14:22|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||Darkness all day|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in Alaska in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.