- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Deadhorse weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -23-23°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -32-32°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Deadhorse, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alaska
How cold is it in Deadhorse in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -23°C in Deadhorse in February, falling to -32°C at night.
How sunny is it in Deadhorse in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Deadhorse in February - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Deadhorse in February?
The average sea temperature around Deadhorse in February is -2°C.
Does it rain in Deadhorse in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Deadhorse in February and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Deadhorse sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Deadhorse in February 2021. Select a month to view Deadhorse sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||10:39||15:38|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||09:31||16:47|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||08:24||17:51|
- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in Alaska in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.