- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Craig weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Alaska with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 223223 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The March weather guide for Craig, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Craig in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Craig in March, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Craig in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Craig in March - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Craig in March?
The average sea temperature around Craig in March is 6°C.
Does it rain in Craig in March?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Craig in March and the average monthly rainfall is 223mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Craig sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Craig in March 2022. Select a month to view Craig sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:43||17:28|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:04||18:59|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:26||19:29|
- Find latest Millennium Hotels special offers for the USA
- Book hotel stays in Boston, Chicago, LA, New York & more
- Including theatre & city break offers & sales
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.