- Check out the deals of the day on US travel
- Save on flights, hotels & car hire for US destinations
- Filter deals by destination, deal type, month & budget
Craig weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Alaska with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The June weather guide for Craig, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Craig in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Craig in June, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Craig in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Craig in June - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Craig in June?
The average sea temperature around Craig in June is 10°C.
Does it rain in Craig in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Craig in June and the average monthly rainfall is 139mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Craig sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Craig in June 2022. Select a month to view Craig sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||04:18||21:24|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||04:10||21:37|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||04:14||21:38|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.