- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Craig weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 141141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Craig, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alaska
How warm is it in Craig in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Craig in July, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Craig in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Craig in July - that's 32% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Craig in July?
The average sea temperature around Craig in July is 12°C.
Does it rain in Craig in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Craig in July and the average monthly rainfall is 141mm.
Craig sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Craig in July 2020. Select a month to view Craig sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:15||21:37|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||04:33||21:23|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||04:59||20:58|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in Alaska in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.