- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Craig weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 201201 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Craig, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alaska
How warm is it in Craig in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Craig in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Craig in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Craig in August - that's 34% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Craig in August?
The average sea temperature around Craig in August is 13°C.
Does it rain in Craig in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Craig in August and the average monthly rainfall is 201mm.
Craig sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Craig in August 2020. Select a month to view Craig sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:00||20:56|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:29||20:23|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:57||19:47|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is hot in Alaska in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.