- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Craig weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 206206 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Craig, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Alaska
How cold is it in Craig in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Craig in April, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Craig in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Craig in April - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Craig in April?
The average sea temperature around Craig in April is 6°C.
Does it rain in Craig in April?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Craig in April and the average monthly rainfall is 206mm.
Craig sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Craig in April 2021. Select a month to view Craig sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:22||19:31|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:47||19:59|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:12||20:29|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in Alaska in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.