- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Craig weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Alaska with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 206206 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The April weather guide for Craig, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Craig in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Craig in April, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Craig in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Craig in April - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Craig in April?
The average sea temperature around Craig in April is 6°C.
Does it rain in Craig in April?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Craig in April and the average monthly rainfall is 206mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Craig sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Craig in April 2022. Select a month to view Craig sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:23||19:31|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:48||19:59|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:12||20:29|
- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.