- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Bethel weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Alaska with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Alaska
The September weather guide for Bethel, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bethel in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Bethel in September, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bethel in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bethel in September - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bethel in September?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Bethel in September and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bethel sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bethel in September 2022. Select a month to view Bethel sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||07:41||21:52|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||08:15||21:08|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||08:52||20:21|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Alaska
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.