- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Zimbabwe
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Harare weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Zimbabwe with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Zimbabwe
The May weather guide for Harare, Zimbabwe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Harare in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Harare in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harare in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harare in May - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Harare in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Harare in May and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Harare sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Harare in May 2022. Select a month to view Harare sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:09||17:36|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:14||17:30|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:19||17:27|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.