- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Harare weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Zimbabwe with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Zimbabwe
The July weather guide for Harare, Zimbabwe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Harare in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Harare in July, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harare in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harare in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Harare in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Harare in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Harare sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Harare in July 2022. Select a month to view Harare sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:27||17:32|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:27||17:37|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:23||17:42|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.