- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Harare weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Zimbabwe with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Zimbabwe
The August weather guide for Harare, Zimbabwe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Harare in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Harare in August, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harare in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harare in August - that's 85% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Harare in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Harare in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Harare sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Harare in August 2021. Select a month to view Harare sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:22||17:42|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:14||17:46|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:04||17:49|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.