- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Harare weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Zimbabwe with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Zimbabwe
The April weather guide for Harare, Zimbabwe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Harare in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Harare in April with no heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harare in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harare in April - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Harare in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Harare in April and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Harare sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Harare in April 2022. Select a month to view Harare sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:02||17:57|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:05||17:46|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:09||17:37|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.