- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Sana weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Yemen with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Yemen
The August weather guide for Sana, Yemen shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sana in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Sana in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sana in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sana in August - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Sana in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Sana in August and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sana sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sana in August 2021. Select a month to view Sana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:45||18:33|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:49||18:26|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:51||18:16|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.