- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Wake Island weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 144144 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Wake Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wake Island in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Wake Island in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wake Island in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wake Island in September - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Wake Island in September?
The average sea temperature around Wake Island in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Wake Island in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Wake Island in September and the average monthly rainfall is 144mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Wake Island in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Wake Island is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Wake Island sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wake Island in September 2020. Select a month to view Wake Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:38||19:08|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:41||18:56|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:44||18:43|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.