- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Wake Island weather in October 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Wake Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wake Island in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Wake Island in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wake Island in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wake Island in October - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Wake Island in October?
The average sea temperature around Wake Island in October is 29°C.
Does it rain in Wake Island in October?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Wake Island in October and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Wake Island in October?
On average less than 1 day in October in Wake Island is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Wake Island sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wake Island in October 2020. Select a month to view Wake Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:44||18:42|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||06:48||18:30|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:54||18:20|
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Book with the Kiwi.com discount code. Min spend £150
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.