- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Wake Island weather in November 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Wake Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wake Island in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Wake Island in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wake Island in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wake Island in November - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Wake Island in November?
The average sea temperature around Wake Island in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Wake Island in November?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Wake Island in November and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Wake Island sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wake Island in November 2020. Select a month to view Wake Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:54||18:20|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:01||18:15|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:10||18:14|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.