- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Wake Island weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Wake Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wake Island in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Wake Island in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wake Island in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wake Island in July - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Wake Island in July?
The average sea temperature around Wake Island in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Wake Island in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Wake Island in July and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Wake Island sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wake Island in July 2020. Select a month to view Wake Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:19||19:36|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:24||19:35|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:30||19:30|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.