- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Wake Island weather in February 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Wake Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wake Island in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Wake Island in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wake Island in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wake Island in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Wake Island in February?
The average sea temperature around Wake Island in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in Wake Island in February?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Wake Island in February and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Wake Island sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wake Island in February 2020. Select a month to view Wake Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:28||18:46|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:22||18:53|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:14||18:59|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.