- Save £50 per person on Victoria Mekong classic group tours
- Discover the highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Hue weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Vietnam with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Vietnam
The April weather guide for Hue, Vietnam shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hue in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Hue in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hue in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hue in April - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Hue in April?
The average sea temperature around Hue in April is 25°C.
Does it rain in Hue in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Hue in April and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hue sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hue in April 2022. Select a month to view Hue sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:45||18:02|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:35||18:05|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:26||18:08|
- Save up to 8% on holidays to Vietnam
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.