- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Los Roques weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Venezuela with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Venezuela
The April weather guide for Los Roques, Venezuela shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Los Roques in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Los Roques in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Los Roques in April?
The average sea temperature around Los Roques in April is 26°C.
Does it rain in Los Roques in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Los Roques in April and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Los Roques sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Los Roques in April 2022. Select a month to view Los Roques sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:23||18:38|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:15||18:39|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:07||18:40|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.