- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Caracas weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Venezuela with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Venezuela
The July weather guide for Caracas, Venezuela shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caracas in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Caracas in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caracas in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caracas in July - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Caracas in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Caracas in July and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Caracas sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Caracas in July 2022. Select a month to view Caracas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:10||18:53|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:13||18:54|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:16||18:51|
- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.