- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Caracas weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Venezuela with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Venezuela
The July weather guide for Caracas, Venezuela shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caracas in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Caracas in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caracas in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caracas in July - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Caracas in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Caracas in July and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Caracas sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Caracas in July 2021. Select a month to view Caracas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:10||18:53|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:13||18:54|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:16||18:51|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.