- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Caracas weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Venezuela with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Venezuela
The February weather guide for Caracas, Venezuela shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caracas in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Caracas in February, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caracas in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caracas in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Caracas in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Caracas in February and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Caracas sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Caracas in February 2022. Select a month to view Caracas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:51||18:32|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:48||18:36|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:43||18:38|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.