- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Caracas weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Venezuela with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Venezuela
The April weather guide for Caracas, Venezuela shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caracas in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Caracas in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caracas in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caracas in April - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Caracas in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Caracas in April and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Caracas sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Caracas in April 2021. Select a month to view Caracas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:24||18:38|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:17||18:39|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:10||18:40|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.