- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Efate weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Vanuatu with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Vanuatu
The October weather guide for Efate, Vanuatu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Efate in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Efate in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Efate in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Efate in October - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Efate in October?
The average sea temperature around Efate in October is 26°C.
Does it rain in Efate in October?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Efate in October and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Efate sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Efate in October 2021. Select a month to view Efate sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:29||17:44|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:17||17:47|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:08||17:53|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Where is hot in Vanuatu in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Vanuatu in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.