- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Efate weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Vanuatu with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Vanuatu
The August weather guide for Efate, Vanuatu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Efate in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Efate in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Efate in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Efate in August - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Efate in August?
The average sea temperature around Efate in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Efate in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Efate in August and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Efate sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Efate in August 2021. Select a month to view Efate sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:13||17:33|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:05||17:37|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:55||17:40|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Vanuatu
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Vanuatu in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Vanuatu in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.