- Save on luxury flights & holidays in the BA sale
- Book business class flights to destinations worldwide
- Plus Club World holidays to Europe & beyond
Reunion covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Reunion plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Reunion · UK
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Reunion
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Reunion Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Reunion recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for Reunion.
Reunion coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Reunion - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Reunion - Reunion Regional Health Agency
- Coronavirus timeline in Reunion - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to Reunion - Prefecture of Reunion
FCDO travel advice
Reunion travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Reunion including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Reunion due to the coronavirus?
Reunion is closed for tourism from the UK. Non-resident foreign nationals travelling from the UK are banned from entering.
Negative PCR test results and proof of full Covid-19 vaccination required for arrivals from the UK. Arrivals from the UK face a period of quarantine on entering Reunion. Fully vaccinated passengers exempt from quarantine. Mandatory 2nd test on Day 7 for unvaccinated travellers who are permitted to enter.
Check out Prefecture of Reunion for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Reunion?
Reunion is on the ROW list in the UK. Pre-departure PCR or antigen test is required for ALL travellers aged 12 and over entering the UK from 7 December 2021.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK and self-isolate until negative result received.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Reunion
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.