- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Saint-Denis weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Reunion with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Reunion
The September weather guide for Saint-Denis, Reunion shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saint-Denis in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Saint-Denis in September, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saint-Denis in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saint-Denis in September - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saint-Denis in September?
The average sea temperature around Saint-Denis in September is 23°C.
Does it rain in Saint-Denis in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Saint-Denis in September and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Saint-Denis sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Saint-Denis in September 2021. Select a month to view Saint-Denis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:27||18:09|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:14||18:13|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:00||18:16|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.