- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
New Caledonia coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for New Caledonia and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in New Caledonia.
New Caledonia coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for New Caledonia - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for New Caledonia - Government of New Caledonia
- Coronavirus timeline in New Caledonia - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on quarantine - New Caledonia Tourism
Are there entry restrictions to New Caledonia due to the coronavirus?
All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering New Caledonia. Arrivals in New Caledonia face a period of quarantine.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from New Caledonia?
From 10th July 2020, if you arrive in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland from New Caledonia you do not need to self-isolate for two weeks.
FCO travel advice
New Caledonia coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest New Caledonia coronavirus statistics on the Sunday 25th October 2020 reported at 04:24 (UTC) on 25th October 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 27
- Total number of deaths to date: 0
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 0
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 0
New Caledonia coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Oceania
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
|Northern Mariana Islands||88||2||0||0||25/10/20|
|Papua New Guinea||583||7||0||0||25/10/20|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Recommended for New Caledonia
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.