- Sign up to Monito for free & monitor foreign currencies
- Receive personalised email alerts with best rates
- Compare prices & save on international money transfers
Marshall Islands coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for the Marshall Islands and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in the Marshall Islands.
Marshall Islands coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for the Marshall Islands - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for the Marshall Islands - Ministry of Health, Marshall Islands
- Coronavirus timeline in the Marshall Islands - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
Are there entry restrictions to the Marshall Islands due to the coronavirus?
All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering. All arrivals face a period of quarantine on entering the Marshall Islands.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from the Marshall Islands?
If you arrive in the UK from the Marshall Islands you do need to self-isolate for 10 days.
FCO travel advice
Marshall Islands coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Marshall Islands coronavirus statistics on the Monday 25th January 2021 reported at 05:22 (UTC) on 25th January 2021.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 4
- Total number of deaths to date: 0
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 0
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 0
Marshall Islands coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Oceania
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
|Northern Mariana Islands||129||2||0||0||25/01/21|
|Papua New Guinea||835||9||0||0||25/01/21|
*Recorded in the past day.
Travel advice - country by country
Recommended for the Marshall Islands
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.