- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Majuro weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Marshall Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 264264 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Majuro, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Marshall Islands
How hot is it in Majuro in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Majuro in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Majuro in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Majuro in June - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Majuro in June?
The average sea temperature around Majuro in June is 29°C.
Does it rain in Majuro in June?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Majuro in June and the average monthly rainfall is 264mm.
Majuro sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Majuro in June 2021. Select a month to view Majuro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:17||18:48|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:19||18:51|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:22||18:54|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Marshall Islands in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Marshall Islands in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.