- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Majuro weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Marshall Islands with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 231231 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Marshall Islands
The April weather guide for Majuro, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Majuro in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Majuro in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Majuro in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Majuro in April - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Majuro in April?
The average sea temperature around Majuro in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in Majuro in April?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Majuro in April and the average monthly rainfall is 231mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Majuro sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Majuro in April 2021. Select a month to view Majuro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:33||18:44|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:26||18:43|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:21||18:43|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Where is hot in the Marshall Islands in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Marshall Islands in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.