- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Congo-Brazzaville covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Congo-Brazzaville plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
7-day · 14-day
Congo-Brazzaville · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Congo-Brazzaville
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Congo-Brazzaville Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Congo-Brazzaville showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 02/12/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Congo-Brazzaville Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Congo-Brazzaville recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Congo-Brazzaville recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Congo-Brazzaville recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for Congo-Brazzaville is provided by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and is updated weekly.
Congo-Brazzaville coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Congo-Brazzaville - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Congo-Brazzaville - Ministry of Health, Congo-Brazzaville
- Coronavirus timeline in Congo-Brazzaville - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
FCDO travel advice
Congo-Brazzaville travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Congo-Brazzaville including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Congo-Brazzaville?
Congo-Brazzaville is on the ROW list in the UK.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. No pre-departure test is needed. A lateral flow test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. Pre-departure test in Congo-Brazzaville is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Congo-Brazzaville
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.