- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Bermuda coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for Bermuda and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in Bermuda.
Bermuda coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Bermuda - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Bermuda - Government of Bermuda
- Coronavirus timeline in Bermuda - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on quarantine - Government of Bermuda
Are there entry restrictions to Bermuda due to the coronavirus?
There are no quarantine restrictions in place in Bermuda.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Bermuda?
From 10th July 2020, if you arrive in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland from Bermuda you do not need to self-isolate for two weeks.
FCO travel advice
Bermuda coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Bermuda coronavirus statistics on the Sunday 25th October 2020 reported at 04:24 (UTC) on 25th October 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 190
- Total number of deaths to date: 9
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 0
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 0
Bermuda coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in North America
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
|St Pierre & Miquelon||16||0||0||0||25/10/20|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Recommended for Bermuda
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.