- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Bermuda covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Bermuda plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
7-day · 14-day
Bermuda · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Bermuda
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Bermuda Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Bermuda showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 23/07/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Bermuda Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Bermuda recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Bermuda recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Bermuda recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for Bermuda is provided by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and is updated weekly.
Bermuda coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Bermuda - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Bermuda - Department of Health, Bermuda
- Coronavirus timeline in Bermuda - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to Bermuda - Bermuda Tourism Authority
FCO travel advice
Bermuda travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Bermuda including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Bermuda due to the coronavirus?
Bermuda is open for tourism from the UK.
Negative PCR or NAAT test results required for arrivals from the UK. Arrivals from the UK face a period of quarantine on entering Bermuda. Fully vaccinated passengers exempt from quarantine. PCR test on arrival for everyone + on Day 13 for unvaccinated arrivals. Vaccinated arrivals are not quarantined but tested every 4 days..
Check out Bermuda Tourism Authority for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Bermuda?
Bermuda is on the Green watchlist in the UK. There is a chance Bermuda might move to 'Amber' in the near future.
No quarantine is required. A pre-departure test in Bermuda is required as well as a PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
UK status - traffic light system
- GGreen list country
- CTACommon Travel Area
- G+Green watchlist country
- AAmber list country
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Recommended for Bermuda
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.