- Save £15 on hotel bookings for £150 or more
- Free cancellation available on most hotel rooms
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Nuku'alofa weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tonga with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 114114 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tonga
The September weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Hotel deal finder
How hot is it in Nuku'alofa in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Nuku'alofa in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nuku'alofa in September?
The average sea temperature around Nuku'alofa in September is 23°C.
Does it rain in Nuku'alofa in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Nuku'alofa in September and the average monthly rainfall is 114mm.
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuku'alofa in September 2021. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:50||18:32|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:38||18:35|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:23||18:39|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Tonga in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tonga in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.