- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Nuku'alofa weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tonga with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 114114 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tonga
The September weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nuku'alofa in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Nuku'alofa in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nuku'alofa in September?
The average sea temperature around Nuku'alofa in September is 23°C.
Does it rain in Nuku'alofa in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Nuku'alofa in September and the average monthly rainfall is 114mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nuku'alofa in September 2022. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||06:51||18:32|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||06:38||18:35|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||06:23||18:39|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.