- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Nuku'alofa weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tonga with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tonga
The October weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nuku'alofa in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Nuku'alofa in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nuku'alofa in October?
The average sea temperature around Nuku'alofa in October is 24°C.
Does it rain in Nuku'alofa in October?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Nuku'alofa in October and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nuku'alofa in October 2021. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:22||18:39|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:09||18:44|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:59||18:51|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.