- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Nuku'alofa weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tonga with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 114114 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tonga
The November weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nuku'alofa in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Nuku'alofa in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nuku'alofa in November?
The average sea temperature around Nuku'alofa in November is 25°C.
Does it rain in Nuku'alofa in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Nuku'alofa in November and the average monthly rainfall is 114mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nuku'alofa in November 2021. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:58||18:51|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:52||18:59|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:50||19:09|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.