- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Nuku'alofa weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Tonga with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Tonga
How hot is it in Nuku'alofa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Nuku'alofa in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nuku'alofa in June?
The average sea temperature around Nuku'alofa in June is 25°C.
Does it rain in Nuku'alofa in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Nuku'alofa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nuku'alofa in June 2021. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:11||18:06|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:16||18:07|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:19||18:10|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Tonga in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tonga in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.