- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Nuku'alofa weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tonga with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tonga
The June weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nuku'alofa in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Nuku'alofa in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nuku'alofa in June?
The average sea temperature around Nuku'alofa in June is 25°C.
Does it rain in Nuku'alofa in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Nuku'alofa in June and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nuku'alofa in June 2022. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||07:11||18:07|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||07:16||18:07|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||07:19||18:10|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.