- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Nuku'alofa weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Tonga with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Tonga
The August weather guide for Nuku'alofa, Tonga shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nuku'alofa in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Nuku'alofa in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Nuku'alofa in August?
The average sea temperature around Nuku'alofa in August is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Nuku'alofa in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Nuku'alofa in August and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Nuku'alofa in August 2022. Select a month to view Nuku'alofa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||07:13||18:22|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||07:04||18:27|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:52||18:31|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.