- Save EXTRA £50 per adult on holidays, cruises & tours
- Includes escorted tours & river cruises - no min spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Phuket weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 334334 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The May weather guide for Phuket, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Phuket in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Phuket in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phuket in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phuket in May - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Phuket in May?
The average sea temperature around Phuket in May is 30°C.
Does it rain in Phuket in May?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Phuket in May and the average monthly rainfall is 334mm.
Phuket sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phuket in May 2021. Select a month to view Phuket sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:12||18:36|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:08||18:37|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:08||18:41|
- Explore latest special offers on Centara Hotels & Resorts
- Save on hotel stays in Asia & the Middle East
- Filter deals by hotel brand, destination & country
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.