- Save up to 80% with latest deals & discounts
- Book short breaks, UK staycations, beach holidays & more
- Plus buy electronics, garden products & beauty treatments
Phuket weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The February weather guide for Phuket, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Phuket in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Phuket in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phuket in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phuket in February - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Phuket in February?
The average sea temperature around Phuket in February is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Phuket in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Phuket in February and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Phuket sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phuket in February 2021. Select a month to view Phuket sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:46||18:34|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:45||18:37|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:40||18:38|
- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.