- Check out the low fares on flights to Thailand
- Finnair flights connect in Helsinki Airport, Finland
- Browse lowest fares available
Phuket weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The March weather guide for Phuket, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Phuket in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Phuket in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phuket in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phuket in March - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Phuket in March?
The average sea temperature around Phuket in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Phuket in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Phuket in March and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Phuket sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phuket in March 2021. Select a month to view Phuket sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:40||18:38|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:33||18:38|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:25||18:36|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.