- Save up to 80% with latest deals & discounts
- Book short breaks, UK staycations, beach holidays & more
- Plus buy electronics, garden products & beauty treatments
Phuket weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 140140 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The April weather guide for Phuket, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Phuket in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Phuket in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phuket in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phuket in April - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Phuket in April?
The average sea temperature around Phuket in April is 30°C.
Does it rain in Phuket in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Phuket in April and the average monthly rainfall is 140mm.
Phuket sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phuket in April 2021. Select a month to view Phuket sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:24||18:36|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:18||18:35|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:12||18:36|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.