- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Phuket weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 284284 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Thailand
The July weather guide for Phuket, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Phuket in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Phuket in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Phuket in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Phuket in July - that's 46% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Phuket in July?
The average sea temperature around Phuket in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Phuket in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Phuket in July and the average monthly rainfall is 284mm.
Phuket sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Phuket in July 2021. Select a month to view Phuket sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:13||18:48|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:16||18:49|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:19||18:47|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where is hot in Thailand in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.