- Save up to 20% when you stay for 5 nights or more
- Select 'long stay flexible' rate option
- Enjoy free wifi, movies, XL beds & more
Taipei weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Taiwan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 185185 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Taiwan
The March weather guide for Taipei, Taiwan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Taipei in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Taipei in March, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taipei in March?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taipei in March - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taipei in March?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Taipei in March and the average monthly rainfall is 185mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Taipei sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Taipei in March 2022. Select a month to view Taipei sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:17||17:56|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:03||18:03|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:47||18:10|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Taiwan
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.